- Best Book: Bossy Pants by Tina Fey
If you haven’t read this yet, please move it to the top of your reading list. I am not one to laugh out loud at much of anything, but I had to stop reading this in bed because I kept disturbing my husband.
- Best Movie: The Help
I thought it was true to the book and totally absorbing.
- Best New Song: “Someone Like You” by Adele
There is just something about this song that pulls at me!
- Best Running Song: “Raise Your Glass” by Pink
This one came out in 2010, but I’m always behind in making running playlists. Both the music and the lyrics inspire me to run faster.
- Best Workout Buddy: Fit Stanley
Did you read about our adventures?
- Best Race: GW Parkway Classic (Alexandria, Va)
This race is well-organized, scenic and has great crowd support from start to finish.
- Best Food Discovery: Chobani Greek Yogurt
Thank goodness they sell it by the case at BJ’s!
- Best Snack Food Discovery: PopChips™
I just wish the salt and pepper flavor wasn’t so hard to find.
- Daily Mile Data:
Fastest Race: Race for A Cause 8K (October 16; 8:00 pace!)
Longest Race: Zooma Annapolis Half Marathon (June 5)
Highest Mileage Month: November (98 miles–now I wish I’d run 2 more!)
Total Miles (since I started using Daily Mile April 26): 620
What made your “best of” list for 2011?